I've been meeting with Stacy and Cassidy pretty regularly now, and it's been really nice spending time with the two of them. I love talking film with them, getting the latest tea on all their cool projects, and sometimes they buy me food :')
I've compiled a list of fun facts that you may not know about two key members of TTC:
- They both toured with Evil Dead the Musical for FOUR years.
- Cassidy's dad is a lawyer
- Stacy is like 5'5"
- They are both married (but not to each other) 😢
- Cassidy started TTC with her husband while working on American Pizza
- They really like Sex in the City and stan the fuck out of Samantha (they do a gr8 impression)
- Stacy creates sick beats :o
- They get triggered at the sight of fake blood
- Cassidy has six toes on one foot
- they are secretly in love with each other
Okay yes, it's true. I have concluded that Stacy and Cassidy have fallen hard for eachother. Here is my empirical evidence:
On Wednesday April 18th, 2018 Stacy said and I quote "we spend more time with each other than we do our husbands" she then proceeded to give Cassidy the look
To which Cassidy responded:
I mean the proof is in the subtle nuance of expression, the eager yearning for one another hidden just beneath the surface. They've convinced themselves that they can only be happy together in another life, but I tend to think "why not this one?"
But tbh all this is coming from a girl who falls in love with anyone who makes eye contact for too long.
Anywho, I wanted to catalogue my findings about Stace and Cass so that the world can see what I see. Do you think Stacy and Cassidy are secretly in love? If you do, smash that mf like button. If you don't, smash that mf like button AND share the shit out of this. If you just don't care at all, then go like the Just Like the Men Facebook page, because that is some guaranteed good shit.
Okay that's all I got this time, I <3 u all.
Romeo G. Detlev Jr